ATX – Breaker Panels
Used in IEC classified hazardous areas for protection and control of electrical equipment such as lighting, heat tracing, & motor operated valves.
- Choice of 3 materials
- Hinged covers
- Removable mounting feet
- Removable Gland Plates
- Linkable, modular design allows for coupling of multiple enclosures
- PadlockableWith or without terminal blocks
- Available Materials:
• Copper-free aluminum
• Stainless Steel
- Protection and control of electrical equipment in hazardous areas where ignitable vapors, gases or highly combustible dusts are present.
- For installation in; Chemical plants, Petrochemical plants, Refineries and Other process industries in Zone 1 and 2 and Zone 21 and 22
- These compact units provide a centrally controlled switching system
- Lighting panelboards are available in 6, 12, 18 and 24 circuits.
- Heat tracing panelboards are available in 6, 12, 18 and 20 circuits.
- ATEX 94/9
- Eex edm IIC