CR ASIA – CHEMICAL CLEANING & DECONTAMINATION
CR Asia is recognized throughout the region as being a leader in the ability to provide a ONE-STOP solution to our customers in the Oil and Gas Industry. Our Chemical Cleaning Services complement this reputation by offering a vast amount of Chemical Cleaning process engineered and performed by key personnel having expert experience.
CR Asia Chemical Cleaning Service involves the application of chemicals, using specialized pumping and blending equipment to remove scales, deposits, or unwanted materials from various types of process equipment, piping, or any wetted/heated surface.
During each chemical cleaning operation, engineers are constantly monitoring the chemical solution with specialized analytical equipment allowing onsite analysis of the solution during circulation.
CR ASIA Chemical Cleaning Process is performed on the following systems:
- Process Piping Systems.
- Vapor Phase Hydrocarbon & Pyrophoric Decontamination.
- Oxygen Service Piping & Equipment Cleaning.
- Furnaces, Heaters & Reboilers.
- Pre-operational & Maintenance Cleaning.
- Power Station, Utility & Waste Heat Boilers.
- Heat Exchangers.
- Feed Water Systems.
- Cooling Water Systems.
- Fire Water Systems.
- Seal, Hydraulic & Lube Oil Systems.
- Stainless Steel Passivation.
- Internal & External Fin Coolers Cleaning
Specialized Oil Systems Flushing
- System circulation is performed with proper designed equipment to enable proper velocity circulation.
- System metallurgy is also considered when selecting the proper equipment spread to prevent dissimilar metals contamination that could cause an after effect of unseen corrosion.
- Special on site particle analysis equipment allowing quick and continuous results (all field results are confirmed by final laboratory results).
Chemical Cleaning Services offers a full range of Technical Services to assure efficient and cost effective process system cleaning
- Laboratory analysis of system deposits.
- Laboratory testing of selected chemical treatments.
- Corrosion testing of cleaning solvents.
- Job planning, engineering and detailed procedures.
- Experienced personnel for execution and supervision of cleaning operation.
- Specialized equipment for cleaning operations.