Used to connect Rigid, IMC, EMT, Liquid-tite, portable cord, and CLX raceways systems in hazardous location and industrial applications.
- Complete selection of fittings for Rigid Metal , EMT, IMC, & Liquid-Tite conduit systems in ½” – 6” trade sizes.
- Cable glands for CLX & portable cord installations.
- Precision cast and machined products ensure water-tight & explosion-proof integrity.
- Materials: Malleable Iron, cast gray iron, steel, aluminum, zinc die cast.
- Finishes: Electro-plated zinc, hot-dipped galvanized, powder coated epoxy.
- Serve as pulling fittings.
- Make bends in conduit system
- Provide openings for splicing.
- Connect and change direction of conduit runs.
- Allow connections for branch runs.
- Permit access to conductors for maintenance.
UL Listed & CSA certified, Class I, Div.1, 2, group A, B, C,D, Class II, Div.1, 2 group E, F, G, Outdoor, watertight