ATX – Control Stations
Used in IEC classified hazardous areas to control motors, motor operated valves, instrumentation, and any electrical controls.
- Choice of 4 enclosure materials
- Din Rail or cover mounted control devices
- Sealed contacts with built in terminal blocks
- LED, multi-voltage indicating lights
- Quick turn cover screws
- Wide range of operators and meters
- 6 Functions
- Materials Housings: Fiberglass or painted aluminum, Lens: Polycarbonate, Gear Tray: Polycarbonate, Gasket: Elastomer
- Voltages: 110 60Hz, 220/240 50Hz
- Oper. Temperature: -20 degC to 55 degC
- Employs AEx de method of protection which eliminates the need for external seals.
- Operators include push buttons, selector switches, and LED pilot lights.
- Pilot light employs high intensity single LED with lifetime of 100,000 hours that can be used at: 12 Vac to 250 Vac, 50/60 Hz and 12 Vdc to 60 Vdc.
- Up to 3 contact blocks per actuator can be used.
- Enclosures are rated for IP66/ NEMA 4X with firmly secured gaskets.
- Operators and contact blocks are spaced to provide ample space for easy wiring.
- TS35 rail mounted components are held securely in place during operation and easily removed for service.
- No wiring to the cover required.
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel cover screws.
- ATEX 94/9
- Eex edm IIC