ATX – Enclosures
Used in IEC classified hazardous areas to house relays, controls, terminal blocks, instrumentation or for terminating or splicing wiring.
- Choice of 4 materials
- Hinged covers
- Removable mounting feet
- Removable Gland Plates
- Linkable, modular design allows for coupling of multiple enclosures
- With or without terminal blocks
- Available Materials :
- Copper-free aluminum
- Stainless Steel
- Designed for use in Zone 1 or 2 areas where fl ammable gases or vapors are present either continuously or intermittently.
- Ideal for use in wet or corrosive atmospheres such as: Petroleum, Chemical, Refi neries, Other industrial process facilities.
- Designed for use in Zone 21 or 22 areas where fl ammable dusts are present either continuously or intermittently such as: Food processing, Dairy, Brewing, Pharmaceutical industry, Other commercial facilities.
- JBES Terminal junction box for electrical low voltage and instrumentation connections for use in hazardous areas and Refer to technical data to defi ne permitted number of terminal blocks and cable entries on selected junction boxes.
- ECES Series, Enclosure for distribution and control applications must be customized at our workshop to house a large range of components such as control units, switches, breakers, transformers, meters, etc.
- CENELEC-IEC Zone1:
- ATEX 94/9
- Eex edm IIC