Used in NEC classified hazardous areas to house relays, controls, terminal blocks, instrumentation or for terminating or splicing wiring.
- Bolted Cover design :
- 52 sizes available.
- Bolt-on, rotatable, steel mounting feet.
- Nema 4 gaskets
- Stainless Steel cover bolts
- Screw Cover Design
- 23 sizes available
- Solid or window covers.
- Deep dome covers
- Nema 4 O-rings
- Available Materials Cast, copper-free aluminum and Cast Iron
- Finishes: Powder coated epoxy standard on aluminum and Hot-dipped galvanized standard on iron.
- Designed for use in Zone 1 or 2 areas where fl ammable gases or vapors are present either continuously or intermittently.
- Instrumentation junction boxes are used to run process or remote information to control room.
- For use in intrinsic safety or non intrinsic safety systems.
- Ideal for indoor/outdoor use with wet or corrosive atmospheres.
UL Listed & CSA certified, Class I, Div.1 groups B, C, & D, Class II, Div.1, 2 group E,F,G, Nema 4 & 4X, AEx Zone 1 & 2