Suitable for use in low ceiling height areas where gases are normally present or where instant on, battery backup lighting sources are required.
- Battery backup & exit/ emergency units
- Factory sealed , no external seals req.
- Bi-ax lamp design 2 lamp 40 watt
- T Lamp Design 1-4 lamps, 20-110 Watt
- PL Lamp Design 22-56 Wat, Wireless design, Pre-Wired connection block
- Materials: Bodies, mounts and guards: copper- free aluminum with corrosion resistant gray powder coat epoxy
- Globe: High temp, shock and heat resistant tempered glass
- Reflectors: Fiberglass
- Enclosed and gasketed fixtures suitable for use in marine and wet locations, and in a wide range of industrial, chemical processing and other areas where flammable gases and vapors or combustible dusts.
- Typical applications include oil refineries, pulp and paper mills, chemical plants, food-processing areas, inspection facilities, foundries, power plants, storage areas, waste and sewage treatment, parking garages, and other areas where dust, water, dirt and rough usage are a problem.
- UL Listed & CSA certified
- Class I, Div.1 & 2 groups B, C, & D
- Class II, Div.1, 2 group E, F, G