APPLETON – Lighting & Power Panels
Used in NEC classified hazardous areas for protection and control of electrical equipment such as lighting, heat tracing, & motor operated valves.
- 2 door factory sealed design with prewired line & load side terminal blocks.
- Branch Breakers from 10A – 100A
- 12VDC – 600VAC
- Pad lockable, self locating breaker handles
- Captive, Quad-lead stainless steel cover bolts
- O-ring gaskets
- Materials:Copper-free aluminum
- Oring: Neoprene
- Hinges: Stainless steel
- Corrosion resistant gray powder coat epoxy inside & out
- Top or bottom feed conduit openings
- Combination and non-combination motor starters are used in areas where hazardous materials are handled or stored.
- These units provide disconnecting means, undervoltage protection, circuit protection, and motor running protection.
- UL Listed & CSA certified
- Class I, Div.1&2 groups B, C, & D
- Class II, Div.1,2 group E,F,G,
- Nema 4 & 4X