Used in IEC classified hazardous areas to supply temporary power for lighting, small power devices and welding.
- The color code on all ATX plugs and sockets makes connecting and disconnecting them an extremely simple process. Customer benefit:
- Integral automatic switch: simple operation
- Non-sticking silver contact: durability
- Double flameproof chamber: safe operation
- Available Materials:
• Copper-free aluminum
• Stainless Steel
- Hazardous areas where plugs and sockets are used with portable or stationary electrical equipment such as lighting and heating systems, conveyors, motor starters, air-conditioning appliances, compressors and pumps.
- Ideal for hazardous areas where weatherproof and robust equipment is required
- Ideal for hazardous areas Zones 1, 2, 21 and 22 in the oil and gas industry; such as refi neries, pipelines and offshore sea-rigs.
- CENELEC-IEC Zone1
- ATEX 94/9
- EEx ed IIC
- IP66, IK10