APPLETON – Starters & Breakers
Used in NEC classified hazardous areas to control FVNR, reversing & reduced voltage motors and for circuit protection.
- Starters from 3 – 200 HP.
- Breakers from 10A – 1000A
- Up to 65K AIC
- Pad lockable, Stainless steel breaker handles and shafts
- Captive, Quad-lead stainless steel cover bolts
- O-ring gaskets
- Materials: Bodies and covers -copper- free aluminum
- O ring: Neoprene
- Hinges: Stainless steel
- Corrosion resistant grey powder coat epoxy inside & out
- Standard conduit openings top & bottom
- Combination and non-combination motor starters are used in areas where hazardous materials are handled or stored.
- These units provide disconnecting means, under voltage protection, circuit protection, and motor running protection.
- UL Listed & CSA certified
- Class I, Div.1&2 groups B, C, & D
- Class II, Div.1,2 group E,F,G
- Nema 4 & 4X