KOTAMINYAK INTERNUSA – Valves Repair
PT Kotaminyak Internusa offers a complete range of servicing capabilities including safety relief and pressure regulating, isolation and control valves, with valves size: 15 mm to 2,000 mm
We provide top quality repair and maintenance by:
- Offering proven technical capabilities and experience.
- Providing highly capable personel
- Reducing maintenance cost and downtime
- using state-of-the-art specialized valve repair equipment.
On Site and In Site Valve Repair
Our range of services the ability to perform valve repair on-site. During plant shutdown, we can utilize our containerized workshop, fully equipped with lapping, lathe, drilling and welding machines, cutting equipment, test benches, and can be located on-site to meet your needs.
The ability to perform repair and maintenance of valve in-situ also differentiates our company from the competition. It no longer necessary to remove all valves from pipework. The time taken to repair large, high pressure valves may significantly be reduced from weeks to days.
In Shop Valve Repair
In our workshop, we have the capability to repair all kind of valves, such as:
Gate, Globe, Check, ball, Plug, Butterfly Valves
Single Seat, Double Seat, Actuator, Positioner, Controller (Pneumatic, Hydraulic)
Conventional, Balance Type, Pilot Operated, Vacuum
Total Valves Maintenance Contract
With the support of valves manufactures within our groups, we are able to provide our customer with Total Valves Maintenance Contract, which include:
- Routine preventive, predictive and corrective maintenance
- Total Procurement of Valves, Spare Parts, and associated equipment
- Supply of stand by valves for emergency usage
- Inventory management system for stock valves and pare parts holding. This is includes the provision of a Customized Valves Management Database Software.