PANDUIT – Wiring & Cable Accessories
Panduit carries cable ties and cable management accessories for all of your bundling, routing, and identifying demands. Appropriate for any electrical, industrial, or networking application, our broad choice of industry-approved styles, sizes, and materials ensures that you get the job done efficiently.
PANDUIT – Compression Connector
Provide consistent quality And reliable, permanent electrical connections,along with a way making fast and
- Permanent compression crimp
- Generous beveled wire entry for quick, easy wire insertion
- Color Coded
- Eliminates need for periodic inspection or maintenance as found in mechanical connectors
- Easy Identification or proper die and number of crimps
- Material : Copper Electro tin plated, Aluminum Electro tin plated.
- Cable Sizing : 8 AWG √ 1000MCM
- Bolt Hole Size : 5/16Δ- 1/2Δ.
UL, CSA, NEMA Standard
Panduit – Terminal
Optimal Compression (crimp) type connection is an air tight connection between the terminal barrel and the conductor.
- Available with six type terminals:Rings, Forks, Flanged Forks, Locking Forks Short Locking Forks, Multiple
- Non Insulated Terminal, Vinyl Insulated Terminal, Nylon Insulated Terminal
- The terminal shall be tin plated copper, fully annealed, with brazed seam and stamped marking on the tongue.
- Wire Sizing : #22AWG – #10AWG
UL486A, UL486C, UL310,CSA C22.2 No.65 MIL-T-7928G
PANDUIT – Cable Ties & Cable Marker
Panduit is the world’s largest producer of cable ties and accessories, offering the most complete selection sizes, styles and material
- One piece construction
- Smooth, round edges
- Tensile Strength
- Curved Tip
- Finger Tip Grip
- More teeth per Inch
- Low threading force
- One Piece looking design
- Material Availability
- Cable Ties Material : Nylon, Polypropylene,Polyethylene, Stainless Steel
- Size : Length: 2.8″- 43″ Width: 0.07″ – 0.35″
ISO9000 , UL(E56854), MIL-S23190E