PANDUIT – Compression Connector
Provide consistent quality And reliable, permanent electrical connections,along with a way making fast and
- Permanent compression crimp
- Generous beveled wire entry for quick, easy wire insertion
- Color Coded
- Eliminates need for periodic inspection or maintenance as found in mechanical connectors
- Easy Identification or proper die and number of crimps
- Material : Copper Electro tin plated, Aluminum Electro tin plated.
- Cable Sizing : 8 AWG √ 1000MCM
- Bolt Hole Size : 5/16Δ- 1/2Δ.
UL, CSA, NEMA Standard
Panduit – Terminal
Optimal Compression (crimp) type connection is an air tight connection between the terminal barrel and the conductor.
- Available with six type terminals:Rings, Forks, Flanged Forks, Locking Forks Short Locking Forks, Multiple
- Non Insulated Terminal, Vinyl Insulated Terminal, Nylon Insulated Terminal
- The terminal shall be tin plated copper, fully annealed, with brazed seam and stamped marking on the tongue.
- Wire Sizing : #22AWG – #10AWG
UL486A, UL486C, UL310,CSA C22.2 No.65 MIL-T-7928G
PANDUIT – Cable Ties & Cable Marker
Panduit is the world’s largest producer of cable ties and accessories, offering the most complete selection sizes, styles and material
- One piece construction
- Smooth, round edges
- Tensile Strength
- Curved Tip
- Finger Tip Grip
- More teeth per Inch
- Low threading force
- One Piece looking design
- Material Availability
- Cable Ties Material : Nylon, Polypropylene,Polyethylene, Stainless Steel
- Size : Length: 2.8″- 43″ Width: 0.07″ – 0.35″
ISO9000 , UL(E56854), MIL-S23190E