APPLETON – Control Stations
Used in NEC classified hazardous areas to control motors, motor operated valves, instrumentation, and any electrical controls.
- 1-8 position standard control stations, single or double gang.
- Up to 132 positions in custom control stations
- Custom windows
- Full line of operators up to 600V
- Indicating lights 6V-600V
- Factory sealed units
- O-ring gaskets
- Available Materials; Cast, copper-free aluminum, Cast Iron, Polymide, Fiberglass
- Finishes; Powder coated epoxy standard on aluminum.
- Control stations are used in classified areas.
- These enclosures are designed to accommodate up to 16 push buttons, selector switches and pilot lights when specified.
- UL Listed & CSA certified
- Class I, Div.1&2 groups B, C, & D
- Class II, Div.1,2 group E,F,G
- Nema 4 & 4X
There are no reviews yet.